Concentrating in legal services adapted to the unique needs and circumstances of creatives and content providers. Extensive experience representing clients in diverse matters involving business litigation and transactional solutions. Particular emphasis placed on arts, entertainment and media related issues, including:
- Copyright infringement and ownership disputes
- False and/or omitted authorship credit attribution
- Rights of publicity, privacy and free speech violation
- Online defamation and false light invasion of privacy
- Unfair competition and deceptive business practices
- Website, social media and Internet-centric conduct
Focused on intellectual property related civil litigation in federal and state courts, and other tribunals. Contractual negotiations pertaining to dispute resolution.
Working with, and welcoming referrals from lawyers and firms in Chicago and nationwide.